Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My 30th

We had planned to go to Ashley and Steve's for the day. Dave and Lauren were going to meet there as well. Little did I know!!! When I walked in rachelle, Aj and Riley popped around the corner saying surprise! I was shockedd. Still am:) what an awesome surprise and birthday. Can't believe she drove all the way to nj for the day!! Left at 6 am and didn't get home til 12am! Thank you sis, I appreciate it more than you know. The best birthday ever. 


Roommate Ashley lives real close to steve and ash so she ended up stopping by!!
They stole my phone while I was upstairs with maelyn. :)
Love this girl!!!! I mean, who doesn't?!!!

I have some sweet friends. So glad Lauren and Dave were there too! 


:) so thankful for a fun and memorable birthday!!!! xoxo to you all!! 
Thank you shell, Aj and Riley for driving all that way!!! And thanks to ash for hosting:)

1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

i love everything about this. such a perfect time. love you sissy!!