Friday, January 24, 2014

Callen

He is my little nugget. I love him so much. Even the days and moments he tests my patience beyond reason. I can't imagine my life without him. He really is like a little friend, even at 3 years old. These cold winter months can be tough on a mama!! Being inside all day. But we are getting through:)
Yes, he still has his pacifier. And the "only for bed rule" hasn't been strictly enforced lately. I blame the cold weather. And my extreme tiredness. He's not going to have it forever. He loves that thing. And gets so emotional and sad whenever I talk to him about him getting rid of it. His little lip starts to quiver, it's sad. I'm not worried, we'll get there. And for now, I am going to cherish these moments of him still being little. It goes by too quick. Those who want to judge can judge away;) we are in the process though, have no fear. 
So, we were in the grocery store, I was looking at freezer bags and I look and callen is next to me with two fly swatters in his hands saying what are these??? I explained what they were and he got all excited. Can we buy them?? I told him he could pick one. After all, the sign did say 10/$10. Really? I thought it was interesting they chose ten to intise people to buy them. Anyways, he has had fun going around killing bugs. Not really sure there's actually been any real bugs. And not really sure what I was thinking with letting him get this weapon! Haha:)

2 comments:

Erika said...

You are the best mom ever!!

rachellechaseblog said...

he is such a chum. i love the blanket and paw picture!