1. She loves her food
2. She doesn't love the car. Not even short rides!
3. She loves chad and callen
4. She loves to swing
5. She has to have her pacifier and fleecy blanket to relax and sleep. And usually not one without the other
6. She is an amazing sleeper. Goes to bed at 7 and sleeps all night til 7:30, 8, or 8:30. Some mornings 9!
7. She now crawls all over the place
8. She loves cows milk out of her straw cup
9. She loves bath time
10. She has no teeth yet, but eats like she has them! She'll eat just about anything.
11. She loves playing in the sandbox
12. If we are eating something different then what she's eating she knows and will start yelling until she gets some of it;)
Notice how many of these involve food? She loves it. ;)
Such a sweet little girl. I am so thankful to God for her. What a year it's been. Filled with lots of ups and downs. But Gods hand has been all over it. She's already changing so much since her birthday! I love how her little personality is coming out. I'm excited to see her grow~