Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Callen

This boy is filled to the brim with energy. Wakes up for the day between 5:30-6:30 and is ready to go til bedtime. The other day I was playing a song on the piano that I remember so clearly playing six summers ago, with tears asking God to bless me with a baby. The song was what do I know of holy. And now that blessing that God gave me will be four in just a couple months. Some days are very trying with him. But other days are filled with so many precious moments. I have to hold on to these days with him as the moments go by so quick. As my sister wrote, "I will hold on to today, won't let another minute pass me by." I'm thankful for my callen. Sometimes I can hardly handle his cuteness. It's those eyes!:) 





1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

I can not believe he is almost FOUR! It seems like just yesterday that I was having my quiet time and praying deuteronomy 28:4 over you. So thankful for Cal!!