Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Curriers

Saturday was such a fun day. I'm so glad we were able to go to the curriers to celebrate Cameron's graduation and birthday. And see lots of family. I was so sad to leave, but yet I left feeling so happy inside. I love my family so much and am so beyond blessed to have all of them. It's fun having all the kids together too. 




I got these next two from Erika's blog;) it was soooo special getting to see Gram!!! It had been two years! She is so special to every single one of us. And whenever we get to see her it makes us so happy. I wished I had gotten one of her and maelyn as it was her first time meeting her. Next visit up I will. 
Matt and Erika's house and property is amazing. Callen had a blast in the basketball court. 



Auntie Erika loves these two babies:)

And so does auntie shell. lots of lovin going on! 

1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

love everything about this...soooo much!!!