Friday, May 23, 2014

Frozen yogurt and flour tortillas

Me and callen made strawberry frozen yogurt yesterday. So easy and soo good. Just 3 ingredients! 

4 cups frozen strawberries
 (I only had 3cups, so used a cup of frozen black cherries I had in the freezer)
1/2 cup plain yogurt
3 Tbl sp honey

Blend it up and that's it! I put it in the freezer for a while afterwards before we had it to make it more frozen. Yumm. 



I also made flour tortillas for burritos. Super easy as well. With 4 ingredients.

2 cups flour
4 Tbl sp coconut oil- solid
1 tsp sea salt
 --mix these with a fork then add
3/4 cup warm milk 
 --mix and knead til dough consistancy. Optional to let it rest for 20 minutes. Divide into 8 balls and roll out flat. As thin as you can roll them. Then I used our griddle which worked fine. They were so good! I put the extra in the freezer. 

1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

you are way too good. we just need to live closer so you can do this FOR me :)