Sunday, April 27, 2014

Almond butter cookies

I found this cookie recipe it's almond butter, cocoa, maple syrup and baking powder. They turned out good! An easy healthy cookie snack. 

http://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/04/14/flourless-chocolate-cookies/

Ingredients

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • In a food processor, combine all ingredients.
  • Form into balls and place onto a lined baking sheet. (I used a cookie scoop to form my cookies)
  • Bake for 10 minutes.
  • Let completely cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
  • Store in an airtight container in the fridge.

Please make sure the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the baking sheet. I tried to grab one before they were cooled and it crumbled on me. I didn't have that issue when they had cooled. These cookies should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!

No comments: