Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Outside, at last.

The weather the past two days. Wow!! Today was the perfect weather day by far. Windows in the house were open by 9am, and we were outside right after. High 70's I think it was today? Not really sure. But I was in love. We were outside as much as we could be. And even went for two walks. This weather is so good for the soul. The warm fresh air and sunshine. Amazing. Callen played with his little excavator for the longest time. Digging up dirt and making piles. A few times he'd take a break and walk over to my chair and tell me a story about something or put his face up to mine and have me kiss it. We are so thankful for days like these where we can finally be outside, comfortably:)







1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

i love how he is sitting with his chin on his knee! that is exactly how riley sits when he plays with legos :)