Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby's room

Here is the progress we're making in the nursery/guest room! I found this crib on the NH Craigslist. Could not pass it up!! Got it for a great deal, and it is in perfect condition. My parents agreed to handle the transaction, and then we brought it back with us over the weekend. I set it up yesterday and I LOVE it!!! I've always loved these Jenny Lind spindle cribs...so how perfect that I was able to get one for our baby girl.

Callen has loved it. All he's wanted to do has been to "go in baby sisters crib". He's testing it out for her, and so far, so good!

Still in the beginning stages of rearranging etc. trying to figure out the best arrangements for furniture. And of course curtains, bedding, decorations and pillows are next!! That's the fun part. But a step at a time:)





1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

love so much!! can't wait to watch it all progress!!