Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Class at the Y

I wanted to sign up for some sort of class for callen. To get us both out of the house but be something fun for callen. I had looked into the YMCA, but didn't know too much about it. My friend Sarah then told me that she was signing her boy up and that I should look into it too. That sold me:) so we both signed up for the preschool class. 45 minutes on Tuesdays, for 8 weeks. It has been great!! Callen, and Christian have both had so much fun with this. And it's nice because the moms can stay in the class. So no dealing with separation anxiety!

Today I took my phone out to get some pictures. They made bunny hats and then we went outside to get Easter eggs. It was cute.

Callen has no clue who spider man or superman are...but he loves them. He happens to have a shirt of each and is obsessed with them both. If he happens to see one of the shirts he has to wear it. So that was the case this morning!























1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

love this!! so adorable...and so glad you signed up :)