Thursday, February 28, 2013

iPad

These two sights were two of the best ones I saw the other day. After doing a software update on the iPad....something went wrong and it all of a sudden was set to a locked mode where I couldn't do anything. A black screen with a usb cord picture and an itunes circle. After many minutes of stressing all day, and praying and praying......and many times of trying to restore it...I tried one last time before bed...I think it was the fifth time and it actually worked!! We were going to have to bring it into an apple store and I was afraid I was going to lose everything on it. But sooo thankful that everything was restored and thanks to that iCloud all our data, apps and pics were saved!! This saved a lot of hassle. But those two pictures, I could not believe my eyes when I saw it. such a huge answer to prayer! The silly things, that God chooses to help us with. So thankful.



1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

oh girl. how we need our electronics!! haha :)