Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cracker gun

Callen was up last night throwing up:( i knew it had to happen sometime...so not bad the first time being at 2 and a half years old. thinking it was something he ate. not really sure. But wow, it was disgusting. It was only twice, so I'm glad it didn't carry on and on.

Anyways, he was eating crackers this morning, and he takes a bite and said, "make a gun!" So funny:) Love being a boys mommy;) Just a side note....I have to comment on this, I almost didn't post the pic because of it...his nails...but thought the moment was way to cute to not post about it. My sisters will be glad to see that even I went a few days too long and neglected his precious little fingers and nails;) right after this he had a long bath and his nails were clipped!!!! Have no fear:)

1 comment:

rachellechaseblog said...

haha...loved the nails comment :) and i love this whole post. i love being a boys mommy too!!